Anyone interested in enhancing his skillset to exceed the expectations of the job market should register on DryCoder.
No, registration is completely free of cost.
After you register, you will be able to log in to DryCoder.in and access the packages and take the tests there.
Yes, if you want to get access to the exercises and other features on drycoder.in, you must be registered on DryCoder.
If you lose internet connectivity at the time of your registration, your registration will be incomplete as the details filled by you would not have been saved. You will have to go through the registration process all over again when you reconnect to the internet.
You can log in to DryCoder by entering your registered email address and your password on the homepage of drycoder.com, clicking the “Log in” button.
- To change the password of your DryCoder account, you will have to log out and then click ‘Forgot your password?’ on the homepage.
- You will be asked to enter your email address and a link to reset your password will be sent to your email.
- You are getting the message, “Not Registered Member”, because you would be trying to log in using an unregistered email address.
- Try to log in using the registered email address or register your email address.
You can access DryCoder.in on any browser. However, it works best on Google Chrome.
Candidate Application Form
- To edit/update your personal and professional details, go to the “Profile” section.
- You can edit and update your details in the fields mentioned there.
- To upload/change your profile image, go to the “View Full Profile” in “Profile” section.
- Click “Change picture”, choose a file and upload.
- Click “Submit” and your profile picture will be uploaded/changed.